Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pokecube Generations is an extension to the Pokecube mod.
The goal of this extension is to add all the Pokemons from Generations I - IV
So far, Generations is at version 0.52, also know as V5.2. It adds 258 pokemobs, with 4 currently unobtainable ones and 18 pokemobs which are also in Manchou's pokecube. Together with Manchou's 653 pokemobs (excluding those special 18 from generations) makes a whopping 296 POKEMOBS!!! HOLY SH*T MAN!
The Generations Team is composed of 6 members :
- Legnak ( Lead Modeler, Lead Graphist,? Project Leader )
- Oracion ( Lead Programmer )
- CFlame_13 (Programmer )
- Tulaash ( Modeler, Graphist )
- Sonic1249 ( Modeler )
- Jojo1250 ( Programmer )
- ThePeters ( Programmer, Graphist )
- Special thanks to : Mr. Maoschism ( Help with animations and model piecing ), MinecraftMaper ( Pokemon stats ), Ninichat ( Overall support ) and Valion ( Overall support ). Thanks guys !
The following pokemobs can be found in the following biomes while you are near enough in spawn. While you are farther from spawn, you can find their evolutions (there are some pokemobs that you cant find their final evolutions in the wild).
|Pokemob||Location 1||Location 2||Location 3||Time|
Frequetly Asked Evolutions
|From||To||How to Evolve|
|Kirlia||Gardevoir||female at Lvl 32|
Crafted like this where I=Iron, R=Redstone and D=Diamond:
I R I
I R I
When right-clicked with a Fossil will spawn a fossil pokemob.
When broken yields a Lileep Fossil or an Anorith Fossil. Spawns in caves.
Found inside a legendary cave. When right-clicked with an Orb (Red Orb or Blue Orb) will spawn a legendary depending on the orb.
Red Orb = Kyogre
Blue Orb= Groudon
|Lileep/Anorith Fossil||Obtained by breaking a Fossil Stone. Right-clicking a Reanimator with this will spawn a fossil pokemob.|
Crafted like this where I=Iron and C=Iron Chestplate: I I I
I C I
I I I
Used to evolve Onix to Steelix.
Crafted like this where E=Eye of Ender and G=Grey Orb:
Used to craft Red and/or Blue Orb
Crafted like this where R=Ruby and O=Legendary Orb:
Right-clicking a legendary spawner inside a legendary cave with this will spawn Kyogre.
Crafted like this where S=Sapphire and O=Legendary Orb:
Right-clicking a legendary spawner inside a legendary cave with this will spawn Groudon.
|Ruby & Sapphire||Naturally generated in the world underground.|
Crafted like so where E=Ender Pearl and D=Diamond:
Used to craft a Legendary Orb.
|Berries||Spawns naturally in the world.|
|Legendary Wings (Feathers)||
The Silver Wing and the Rainbow Wing. Dropped by Lugia and Ho-oh respectively.
Used to craft the Legendary Sword.
Crafted like so where S = Silver Wing, R = Rainbow Wing and D = Diamond:
|Legendary Name||How to obtain|
Look for the Kyogre cave which spawns in somewhere on the surface of the ocean. It is a cube of water with a sphere made of lapiz lazulia blocks and glowstone. Inside are 4 empty chests and a Legendary Spawner. Right-click the Legendary Spawner with a Red Orb to spawn Kyogre.
|Groudon||Look for the Groudon Cave which spawns in the nether. It is made of Netherrack and Obsidian. Inside is and empty chest, a diamond ore and a Legendary Spawner. Right-click the Legendary Spawner with a Blue Orb to spawn Groudon.|
|Entei||Roaming in the Nether.|
|Raikou||Roaming in the Overworld.|
|Suicune||Roaming in the Overworld.|
Currently Known Bugs
- Sometimes the pokemobs makes different sounds.
- Noctowl is missing a wing.
- There is no Sneasel. In the pokedex, the slot where sneasel should be is replaced by a dark/ice typed Scyther.
- Misdreavus does not float and gets fall damage.
- Ledian's Model....Just take a look at it...I don't even know how to explain.
- There are 3 plants that spawn in the world and look like berries but drop rubies, blue orbs and blood blocks.(The Blood Blocks are from Noppe's Npcs mod so that will not be what they drop if you don't have that mod installed.)
- Invisible Electabuzz.
- Sapphire and Ruby Ore Textures.
- Electabuzz drops Redstone Dust instead of Redstone. It looks like a white cross and when placed down, becomes redstone.
- Kyogre drops Red Orbs.
- The Ralts line... MAH GAWD! WHY DOES GARDEVOIR LOOK LIKE A STICK??? A STICK??? DUDE, GARDEVOIR AND GALLADE AREN'T STICKS!